My wife, my son, and I spent seven days at Shaka. Absolutely the best place I've ever stayed. Great staff, clean rooms with every necessary amenity, and the perfect setting to be treated like you're on vacation, but still feel right at home. Next trip and every trip to Costa Rica will be at Shaka. No need for a pool the the ocean is just seconds away, and who needs a gym when theres surf. Thanks for everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 5 minutes North of Mal Pais and Santa Teresa, is the highly desirable upscale neighborhood of "Playa Hermosa." Shaka Beach Retreat is a private haven offering an alluring example of modern tropical architecture, nestled in the tropical jungle surroundings, home to monkeys, birds, and fruit trees. A short walk leads to one of the most beautiful quiet beaches the country has to offer. Perfect for swimming, relaxing on the sand, and all levels of surfers. Join us for our popular Surf and Yoga Retreats, offered year round. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Shaka Beach Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Shaka Surf Camp Hotel
- Shaka Surf Camp Santa Teresa
- Shaka Beach Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa