Our stay at Shaka was our first time to Costa Rica. We fell in love with the Country and Shaka. The rooms are perfect, beds very comfortable. the staff is wonderful, they make you feel at home. Perfect location, the beach is beautiful! I have never surfed before, and was very scared actually. The instructor helped me get over my fear and got me up on the board. Never thought I would ever even try! The food was amazing! We would love to come back with our friends, but would also love to come back and bring our kids. They have the best for both worlds there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 5 minutes North of Mal Pais and Santa Teresa, is the highly desirable upscale neighborhood of "Playa Hermosa." Shaka Beach Retreat is a private haven offering an alluring example of modern tropical architecture, nestled in the tropical jungle surroundings, home to monkeys, birds, and fruit trees. A short walk leads to one of the most beautiful quiet beaches the country has to offer. Perfect for swimming, relaxing on the sand, and all levels of surfers. Join us for our popular Surf and Yoga Retreats, offered year round. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Shaka Beach Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Shaka Surf Camp Hotel
- Shaka Surf Camp Santa Teresa
- Shaka Beach Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa