I took my two 16 year old sons on a mom/sons vacation. We LOVED Otro Lado and the lovely Italian owners and we LOVED Jared and Merieke of Lucero Surf Retreat. The town of Santa Teresa is charming, friendly, quaint and very safe. There are some exceptional restaurants - see other reviews. Otro Lado is in the perfect location. There is a short walk through a little jungle to the picture perfect beach. I don't surf, but my sons said that the waves were what they dreamed of surfing. Having Jared and Marieke to hang out with us and to be our personal guides was very reassuring to me. The food at Otro Lado is fresh and delicious. I am still dreaming of the iced coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa