I was a bit disappointed by the size of the hotel. Very small with rooms everywhere. It felt odd to walk into this hotel. It is very well kept, but all the decor is about yoga, zen with buda statues etc. Great if you are into that. For me, it was a bit too much. Stayed in Santa Teresa because I booked this hotel. The beach is beautiful, but the hotel is not on the beach.
The town is great for surfers, other than that, I don't know who else would want to stay here when there are other beaches that are more accessible. There is a long stretch of a very bumpy road that is probably only accessible by 4 x 4 vehicles when it rains.
The owners seemed just ok. I thought they were very vigilant. Breakfast was good.
I would not come here for the hotel. For the price, there are hotels right on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa