Santa Teresa is one part of the Montezuma-Mal Pais-Santa Teresa Surfers/yoga triangle, and Otro Lado Lodge reflects this inside and outside. Located far enough from the main road to be quiet and dust-free, it is walking distance to several markets, restaurants and surf shops. It has its own yoga classes, breakfast is tasty and two-store cabins comfortable, even too roomy for a couple.
Sitting on first floor balcony with a book in your hand, one can indulge in some serious relaxation. Wi-fi was there but reception only on the balcony. Very clean, on-duty manager was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa