I've never been to a place where everyone was so patient and kind; they treat both their guests and each other like one big family. The rooms and grounds are are altogether practical, peaceful, and stunning. The food is made and served with love and care. Laid back and easy going, even when I'd return from the beach, tracking in sand all over the immaculate common area(surfers, take note: this lodge is directly adjacent to the Del Soul Surf School, also highly recommended). Location couldn't be better- a two-minute walk from the beach, close to all the shops, amenities and restaurants, yet out of the way from the clattering nightlife. Got so much back, for what little I payed. To Nico, Baggi, and everyone at Otra Lado- thank you so much. Promise I'll be back. Pura Vida :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa