I stay in this hotel for 4 nights and the long loud chanting, twice a day, 1 hour per session, really ruin my stay there. The first day I thought those repetitive sounds were coming from outside but after checking I figure out, it was the owner herself doing some louds chanting outside her place. I m not against yoga chanting but I think the minimum you can do to respect your guests is to do it inside your house as for me it get my nerves after 40 min of repetitive sounds..I just want to inform the other travellers about this weird concern, better to know it in advance !! Otherwise the hotel itself is not bad, nice pool, rooms confortable, but at night I thought I will be in a quiet area and not be forced to hear those loud noises...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa