I am Italian but for the sake of getting the message across to as many people as possible I will write in English.
I never been in Costa Rica since my trip to the Otro Lado Lodge (March 2008). I found the perfect conditions of surfing, an incredible nature and the best part of it was my staying at Otro Lado Lodge.
The rooms are amazing I wish I had one like that In New York City where I am living now. By the way even if you are in two, you get a house with 2 floors 2 full beds,1 bathroom, and kitchen on the first and 1 queen and 1 bathroom on the second floor! It's HUGE.)
The food is extremely good (Italian standards!) and varied I ate literally every day at the Otro Lado Restaurant (lunch and dinner). Baggi is the beautiful passionated and talented cook, that every day serves a different menu.
Finally I would like to point out that at Otro Lado Lodge each and every one who works there shows the utmost kindness and devotion to the guest.
Hope to be back soon,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa