We stayed for 3 nights. We picked it up for opinions in this site and for the price (including breakfast).
Selvaggia and Nico were really nice. Very helpful. Good attention anytime.
Food was really good: 5 options for breakfast, and they make fresh italian pasta with Italian ingredients, very delicious!
Rooms were very beautiful and clean for a beach hotel! Pool was always warm and clean. Hotel is 5 minute walking from the beach
Hotel has very nice gardens and a yoga platform were you can take classes twice a day ($10/class).
No wonder why it won Trip Advisor's 2013 travelers choice. We'll love to come back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa