Please stop looking any further - seriously! Just spent a week at Otro Lado and it was a slice of heaven. We needed to spend one night at another place in Santa Teresa in the same price range so I can say with confidence this is 10x better than any other place.
The garden and pool are lush, there is a calm aesthetic about the entire place, it is pristinely clean and well maintained from bedroom to washrooms to main area (the photos on their website truly depict the place), the breakfasts are delicious (and included with your stay), the owners Baggi and Nico are helpful and just downright lovely. We stayed in both a room and a villa/lodge ... both are worthwhile it just depends if you want a little more space and a kitchenette which can be helpful.
Book here now!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa