We were most fortunate to have stayed here for 3 nights. A lovely environment, we enjoyed our 1 bedroom, 2 bath, lodge located right next to the pool. The bedroom was on the 2nd floor with a king bed and full bath. The main floor had two single day beds, a kitchenette and a full bath. Dining area in a sheltered area just outside along with two hammocks perfect for chilling.
The owners/operators are very hospitable and provide breakfast as part of the package.
The beach is a short walk and there are a lot of great restaurants in the area, both local or typical food Sodas and mid to high end restaurants providing everything from Argentinian options to Sushi.
We were delighted with our stay and look forward to returning for a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa