My wife and I spent a week at Otro Lado.
The trip was booked for us by a third party, as we were contest winners and had no knowledge of where we would end up. The room was excellent as was the service and people. We had the most amazing time and want to go back to the same spot. The food, surfing, yoga, massages, beach, pool and other activities we participated in were unforgettable. The people here are as warm as the weather, both of us highly recommend this location, for fun, relaxation and enjoyment. Special thanks to Nathan Clarke for incredible massages, Francesca for the yoga classes and Mark for the surfing lessons.
To us, Otro Lado is the true meaning of 'Pura Vida' (Pure Life).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa