At first, we booked for 2 days, but after spending our first night we decided to extend to 4 days to take full advantage of the great hotel and awesome location.
First off, Otro Lado is warm and inviting, and really quite tranquil. The bar/restaurant area is lush and well decorated, with enough seating and space for a crowd without being confining,
The room is very cute. Simple, but well aligned with the overall feel of a retreat/lodge style. The in-room safe is a nice feature, and so is the open tiled shower.
The pool is great too, nice loungers on the sides for relaxing post-beach or surfing. Overall, very comforting and relaxing.
Great location too, maybe a 5 minute walk to the beach and near all of the restaurants and supermarkets you'll ever need.
I'd recommend it as a great place to stay. Great management!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa