We absolutely loved our stay at Otro Lado Lodge in Santa Teresa. Every aspect of it was perfect. The rooms and suites are immaculate (and the beds are very comfortable!). The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. It truly feels like an oasis in the middle of this little surf town. The location is perfect, just a 3 min walk to the beach. There are many restaurants and surf shops within walking distance.
Best of all, owners Baggi and Nico are so friendly, super accommodating and really great people. Baggi's homemade pasta is something to be desired. Highly recommend her sage and butter ravioli.
Since coming home, we've been raving about Otro Lado to all our friends.
We will definitely return one day...soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa