“Lovely juices, delicious cakes and pastries.”
Review of Cafe Social

Cafe Social
Ranked #11 of 113 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Cafe Social is such an experience - we couldn't spend a day in Santa Teresa without a trip there (and luckily it was just across the path from our hotel, the Blue Surf Sanctuary). There were many refreshing salads, wraps, pastries, cakes and juices to sample and it was always a treat to meet the people there too.

Date of visit: August 2017
Write a reviewReviews (109)

Reviewed August 7, 2017

We ate here three times while we were in Santa Teresa---yup it's that good! We had lunch twice and breakfast another time. Everything we had was absolutely delicious. The juices and smoothies were just outstanding, as was all the food. I had the rainbow salad which could have fed two people, it was that big and so yummy. The poached egg breakfast was insane, as was the BLT. I can't recommend this place enough and the service was as good as it gets.

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast and lunch here almost every day while staying in Santa Teresa. The menu is healthy, fresh and delicious. The staff makes you feel at home , and it's the kind of place that you end up spending hours at (social...) On our last day in town, we contemplated kidnapping the woman who made the banana bread. The only thing wrong with Cafe Social is that it's not in my neighborhood at home.

1  Thank JustinGlory
Reviewed June 14, 2017

This is the healthy lunch spot of your dreams! We ate out at three different spots while in Mal Pais / Santa Teresa, and Cafe Social was my favorite! We had lunch there twice. I had a big salad and an iced coffee both times. I had the De La Huerta salad with chicken and the Rainbow Salad with tofu. Both were insanely delicious and huge! I think they put homemade pesto on the Rainbow salad... SO GOOD. My husband and friends had the pulled pork sandwich and some smoothies and juices. They nail the details here: iced coffees come in cute glass ball jars, smoothies come with a metal straw, salads in big wooden bowls... If I had unlimited budget and time, I would have come back and tried the rest of the menu! I didn't try any of the desserts but they all looked amazing. Impeccable service with delicious, healthy, nourishing food.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 27, 2017

Have come here a bunch of times, it all tastes like fresh out of the oven!! The "medialunas" are a highlight!

Date of visit: May 2017