Stayed here for 2 nights back in November. The owners were very helpful and friendly. The air con in our bungalow was not working the day we arrived so the owners allowed us to move bungalows. The bungalows are spacious and well kept and the Inn is in as good a location as you will find in Santa Teresa ! Their Israeli themed restaurant was great - excellent food - 100% would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zula Inn Aparthotel features nine self-contained bungalows, all with views of our lush tropical garden and pool. Set back from the road in a quiet location, the hotel is only a two min walk to the white sandy surf beach of Playa Santa Teresa and it's consistent year round waves. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and take in our view of the jungle. Tha rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable T.V, free WI-FI internet, coffee and soft drinks. Zula Inn is also a short walk to all the shops and restaurants around our beautiful town of Santa Teresa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa