We stayed at Zula based on our friends recommendation and we loved it. Everything we look for when we travel... Close to the beach, close to the waves, friendly staff, well kept premises, great food close by and budget friendly. Not only were there great restaurants in the area, but the zula restaurant was awesome too... Best smoothies in town hands down. Rotem and Avi were super friendly and helpful... Obviously happy with what they are doing... Pointed us in the right direction for the best waves daily.... We will stay there again and I would send any of my friends there to stay... I forgot to mention clean!! Room was totally clean and for some reason I loved the coffee they made each morning ... Was really good... Oh and yoga close by as well... Great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zula Inn Aparthotel features nine self-contained bungalows, all with views of our lush tropical garden and pool. Set back from the road in a quiet location, the hotel is only a two min walk to the white sandy surf beach of Playa Santa Teresa and it's consistent year round waves. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and take in our view of the jungle. Tha rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable T.V, free WI-FI internet, coffee and soft drinks. Zula Inn is also a short walk to all the shops and restaurants around our beautiful town of Santa Teresa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa