We came to Costa Rica for 10 days and been recommended Zula Inn by a friend.
We booked it online for 4 days, but in the second day in the Zula we decide to stay for all the vacation time.
We’ve been really surprised by the green peacefully place with the nice clean pool in the middle. We’ve been more surprised and happy to discover our room been clean every day with a new sheets and towels (for such a fair price)
The location is walking distance to beach, supermarket and stores and there are secure parking spots.
I will recommend Zula Inn in Santa Teresa for everyone I know.
Check the food in Zula restaurant - delicious…(but about the food in deferent review :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zula Inn Aparthotel features nine self-contained bungalows, all with views of our lush tropical garden and pool. Set back from the road in a quiet location, the hotel is only a two min walk to the white sandy surf beach of Playa Santa Teresa and it's consistent year round waves. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and take in our view of the jungle. Tha rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable T.V, free WI-FI internet, coffee and soft drinks. Zula Inn is also a short walk to all the shops and restaurants around our beautiful town of Santa Teresa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa