We made our reservation rather quickly based on the reasonable price and good TA reviews, however our expectations were far exceeded from the moment we arrived. The rooms were clean and cozy, beds were very comfortable, patio private with a hammock. The grounds were lovely and private. We traveled with friends and we all enjoyed meeting for coffee in the Rancho in the morning to discuss plans for the day and taking a dip in the pool in the afternoon. The location was perfect...minutes from the most gorgeous beaches, yet secluded from the traffic and dust of the main road. Our hosts Avi and Rotem were friendly and helpful and fun. The food at their restaurant, Zula, down the road was among the best we had in CR, a fun mix of Israeli and CR traditional foods. We can't wait to come back and stay longer. Rochelle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zula Inn Aparthotel features nine self-contained bungalows, all with views of our lush tropical garden and pool. Set back from the road in a quiet location, the hotel is only a two min walk to the white sandy surf beach of Playa Santa Teresa and it's consistent year round waves. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and take in our view of the jungle. Tha rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable T.V, free WI-FI internet, coffee and soft drinks. Zula Inn is also a short walk to all the shops and restaurants around our beautiful town of Santa Teresa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa