We loved a dip in the pool, sitting in the outdoor lounge and the rather nice rooms. The owners were extremely accommodating, warm and helpful. Their restaurant, a short walk from the inn, has some of the best Tico food we have had and the mix with Israeli food, especially hummus to die for, was both unique and fun. It is a short walk to town and to some of the best pacific beaches in the world. The rooms are private individual bungalows that are very homey and comfortable. We highly recommend this place and if we return to Santa Teresa, we would definitely stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zula Inn Aparthotel features nine self-contained bungalows, all with views of our lush tropical garden and pool. Set back from the road in a quiet location, the hotel is only a two min walk to the white sandy surf beach of Playa Santa Teresa and it's consistent year round waves. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and take in our view of the jungle. Tha rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable T.V, free WI-FI internet, coffee and soft drinks. Zula Inn is also a short walk to all the shops and restaurants around our beautiful town of Santa Teresa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa