I stayed at the Zula Inn for a week. It was perfect.
The Cabanas are clean, private and large. I took full advantage of the private porch with hammock for afternoon naps. I took frequent dips in the prettiest little pool surrounded by tropical gardens which was also a great place to meet fellow guests. Being able to walk to the stores, restaurants and beach was great too. All of these things were close by. Their restaurant of the same name down the street had hands down the best falafels I've ever tasted! Owners Avi and Rotem are great hosts, they take good care to make sure you're comfortable and happy. Thank you Zula Inn, all in all a lovely, safe and welcoming place to stay that I'll definitely go back to!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zula Inn Aparthotel features nine self-contained bungalows, all with views of our lush tropical garden and pool. Set back from the road in a quiet location, the hotel is only a two min walk to the white sandy surf beach of Playa Santa Teresa and it's consistent year round waves. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and take in our view of the jungle. Tha rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable T.V, free WI-FI internet, coffee and soft drinks. Zula Inn is also a short walk to all the shops and restaurants around our beautiful town of Santa Teresa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa