We recently stayed at Zula with our two young children, 2 & 4. It was perfect for us! Nice, clean, large, private cabina. There was a small kitchen with everything we needed to prepare meals at home, which we did lots. The room was cleaned daily and we were given fresh towels. The pool was great and the surrounding gardens very nice and well kept. There's a big beer/water/pop fridge that you can help yourself to, on the honesty system. (write down what you take) We enjoyed that! The owner was super nice , very helpful and always easy to find if you needed help with anything. He is extremely hard working, dividing his time between the apart/hotel and their amazing restaurant. You must eat there! The smoothies are gigantic and delicious and the falafel.....best ever! I am still trying to duplicate it at home, no luck yet. Prices extremely reasonable. Overall we loved Santa Teresa and will be returning. We would book at Zula again for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zula Inn Aparthotel features nine self-contained bungalows, all with views of our lush tropical garden and pool. Set back from the road in a quiet location, the hotel is only a two min walk to the white sandy surf beach of Playa Santa Teresa and it's consistent year round waves. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and take in our view of the jungle. Tha rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable T.V, free WI-FI internet, coffee and soft drinks. Zula Inn is also a short walk to all the shops and restaurants around our beautiful town of Santa Teresa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa