i actually feel very guilty as it is now nearly a year since we stayed here, and i promissed the guys i would go on trip advisor and wrie a review. just looking at the pictures, is reminding me of what a wonderful time we had as a family in costa rica and how the brothers at this aparthotel helped us to achieve that. we could not have asked for more accomodating, laid back and helpfull hosts. when we left here and moved on to our next hotel, as nice as that was it was not a patch on the zula, and i remember wishing we had not moved on so fast. i must also say that santa teresa is loveley. wish i was back there. i will be one day. Jared, Leah, Jacques, Maddie and OZ from pembrokeshire in Wales.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zula Inn Aparthotel features nine self-contained bungalows, all with views of our lush tropical garden and pool. Set back from the road in a quiet location, the hotel is only a two min walk to the white sandy surf beach of Playa Santa Teresa and it's consistent year round waves. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and take in our view of the jungle. Tha rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable T.V, free WI-FI internet, coffee and soft drinks. Zula Inn is also a short walk to all the shops and restaurants around our beautiful town of Santa Teresa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa