“Great and affordable accomondation!”

Zula Inn Aparthotel
Ranked #7 of 27 Santa Teresa B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Supernice place. Supernice staff. Close to the beach. Walking distance to everything. Clean and nice pool. (If you stay for a longer period of time, ask them to change sheets, they clean everyday but does not change sheets!)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 24, 2012

We even had a private alarm, the squirrel, waking us up at 6 every morning for a morning surf throwing nuts on our roof! That was in bungalow nr 6! Highly recomended (if u don't want a wake up call make sure to get another bungalow:)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2011

I must say that this is by far the most fantastic BB & Inn that I have ever visited!
Being a frequent traveler since 2005, I’ve been fortunate enough to be able to travel often throughout the world. The Zula Inn has made the top of my list for seaside BB & Inns. The experience of fine dining (their specialty is Israeli/Mediterranean food) combined with a top notch service is by far worth more that you will spend to book this property (which is relatively cheap btw).

There simply aren't enough words to describe everything in detail but just know that if you are planning to visit, you will have an awesome experience and leave satisfied with a huge smile on your face!

A big thank you to Rotem & Avi that made our stay unforgettable. tmho this is truly the best ever BB & Inn I stayed in. excellent vibes, home-like atmosphere and one of the best views for the Costa Rican beaches.

My wife and I swore that if time permits, we’ll keep coming back once a year :)

We came for a vacation and found lifelong friends. Rotem & Avi – keep up your excellent work!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2011

I stayed here for four days Nov. 12-16 from a recommendation from a friend. I reserved via email which was pretty painless and super accommodating. My additional were for a place with a kitchen and wifi which all the bungalows are equipped with.

Zulu Inn is at the beginning of Santa Teresa and set back from the main road less than 50 yds, which is great during the dry season when the roads get pretty dusty. There is a path to the beach almost directly across the street, which is convenient if you are surfing. The entire space is very quiet and beautiful. The pool and bar area is well-kept. Very good lodging at a great price! My bungalow was bigger than expected. I traveled alone and the room can accommodate at least 3 people. There is a grocery store right next door which was perfect. I was able to make my own breakfast and hold a fridge full of drinks. It was nice to step outside and hang out on your own porch to relax.

Rotem and Avi, the owners treat you like family. They also own a restaurant of the same name that is walking distance. They have the best hummus!

They also provide free bikes, which I used daily to roam around into town or explore.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 26, 2011

We showed up in Santa Teresa with no place to stay and while having dinner our server recommended zula inn and we are so thankful he did. We were only supposed to stay one night and ended up staying for six. The hotel is owned by two brothers and they are there daily making sure their guests feel at home. They are so friendly, fun and a wealth of information about Costa Rica. The rooms are individual cabins and are very clean, comfortable and have a fully equipped kitchen. The cleaning staff is so friendly and they make cute towel animals daily. They also own a restaurant a couple doors down and the food is phenomenal! I highly suggest staying at zula inn while visiting Santa Teresa! I will definitely be back again!

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed September 26, 2011

unbelievable service and owner of hotel made us feel like we were family. Hands down the best experience and I would recommend Zula Inn to everyone. We were so surprised at the level of service, cleanliness and warm, genuine staff. I would come to Costa Rica just to stay at Zula Inn. They made us fall in love with Santa Teresa.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed September 10, 2011

We arrived in Santa Teresa at dark so we basically just picked the first place we came across. It was less than great, so we ventured out the following day to find a better place. That is when we happened across Zula Inn. Once we saw it, we knew we had to stay there. The landscaping was like a tropical garden surrounding the pools and bungalows. The pool area has a really cool common lounge area where you can sit and visit with the other guests or your friends. We spent a lot of time by the pool.

The bungalows are cozy with plenty of room. They are extremely well kept and clean. The fact that there is a kitchen complete with stove and fridge provides lots of added functionality and flexibility. The water was always hot also, which is sometimes hard to find in Costa Rica.

The owners/managers live on site and I found them to be extremly accomodating and welcoming. They also own the Zula Restaraunt down the street and it is outstanding as well.

If you are planning a trip to Santa Teresa or Mal Pais, I urge you to check out Zula Inn.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends