“8-in-1 Aqua Adventure”

Charlie's Adventure Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Charlie’s Adventures is the Premier Tour Company in the Papagayo Gulf with over 14 years of experience. We have multilingual tour guides, our own equipment and fully insured boats. We know that next time you think of Costa Rica, and especially Papagayo Gulf – Guanacaste, you’ll think of Charlie’s Adventure and the days you had the best moments of your life!
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“8-in-1 Aqua Adventure”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

A lovely day boating though and out of the Gulf for snorkling, swimming, BBQ. The only thing that would have improved on it would be if we'd actually caught our own fish for lunch. Some did, but we "had to" eat the delicious beef, pork and chicken tacos instead.

Visited March 2013

Milton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Organized, Reliable and FUN!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I did the Aqua Combo Tour which included snorkling, bottom fishing, lunch on a secluded beach, and a dolphin search. Everything was fantastic, the staff were knowledgeable, the service was reliable and well planned and the tour itself was great! The only thing that it lacked was actual dolphins, as we did not see any, and the search itself was short. That being said, the water was very choppy and it may have been hard to see them!

Visited March 2013
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Ziplining”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We booked a quick zip lining tour with this company through our resort. The two ziplining guides were professional, friendly, and we had a great time with them. Pick up from our hotel ran a little slow so we had to wait about 45 minutes before we could go, but other than that everything ran smoothly.

Visited October 2012
Fort Erie, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great Guides”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

With help from Natalia the sales rep at Allegro Papagayo Resort are group was able to book two good trips she was great. The Atv/zipline the ATV portion of the excursion was great drove down the asphalt road to to dirty roads and then thourgh a bit of the mountain side. Also stopped to purchase coffee a local supermarket so as not to pay over inflated prices for it on resort or in shops. I did the zipline on this excursion but would not reccomend it. Two members of are group stayed at the infinity pool were the ziplinning took place, I would reccomend you do that not only does it safe you money it is also a great pool.Louis the guide was very good
We also did the snorkling, Ocean bottom fishing and BBQ excursion. I'll start by saying I am not a big water guy. I swim but if I can't see the bottom I don't usually go in. Bruno was are Guide and was great very funny always looking out for us. The first place we stopped to snorkle was to cloudy he had the captin move us to a new area that was not so cloudy. He dove and brought up two puffer fish for the group to hold and some star fish as well. The bottom fishing was fun almost everyone caught a fish. It was catch and release. The bbq was nice good food and lots of water, coke and rum or rum and coke to drink.
Both excursions were what I thought was a good price ATV/zipline $135 us or $85 ATV/infinity pool and $ 85 for the snokling trip.

Visited January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Lots of Options”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We did the ATV/Zipline, the snorkling/BBQ, and the 1/2 fishing. All were enjoyable. The ATV trip was 50+ km and loads of fun. My group did not enjoy the zipline but I did not participate in that part of the excursion. Snorkling and fishing were fun. Good food and lots of fun.

Visited January 2013