Just returned from holiday at Occidental Grand Papagayo and had a good time. Costa Rica is not cheap like Mexico....no bang for your buck. 7.00$ for a fridge magnet floored me. Hotel room was where and what we asked for, clean and staff was great. Food aplenty, and plenty of coaties to feed. So cute! They do try and sell a vacation club package which I did not expect but they don't hound you. The hotel could of used an ATM and maybe a swimup bar and umbrellas, also lots of steps and hills. Due to time of year, was very hot for me and the lack of shade around pool was hard to handle...so down to the beach I went where it was cooler. Tours were great!!!
I did enjoy myself and glad I was there!!!!!!, but would not go back just due to long flight....I hate sitting for long periods, the hotel was just fine!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Guanacaste on the Pacific coast of Costa Rica,The Adults Only Occidental Papagayo is only at 25 minutes from the Liberia International Airport. This Resort surrounded by nature, boast lush tropical landscape with scenic views of Bahia Culebra in Papagayo Golf.Ideal for couples, honeymooners and adult guest seeking a relaxing getaway. The Occidental Papagayo offers a highly personalized five star all- inclusive experience delivered by an attentive and dedicated staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Barcelo, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Occidental Papagayo - Adults only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Papagayo Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Occidental Grand Papagayo Gulf Of
- Occidental Grand Papagayo Costa Rica
- Grande Papagayo Costa Rica
- Grand Papagayo Liberia