“Had a great time in costa rica, thanks bestrips!”

Costa Rica Best Trips
More attraction details
Owner description: Costa Rica Best Trips is a company dedicated to provide the airport transfer, shuttle service and private trips on Costa Rica, we have the licensed company and the insurance which is very important for our customers to feel safe, as we have many years of experience in the business. We always try to provide the best customer service with competitive prices and an experienced team of professionals drivers and tour guides. We are located 6,5 km SW from the Liberia Airport, Daniel Oduber Quiros (LIR) along the highway 21, on Plaza Nacascolo at the Gulf of Papagayo, office of Costa Rica Best Trips.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had a great time in costa rica, thanks bestrips!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My fiancé and i recently took a trip to the RIU guanacaste to celebrate our engagement and bestrips helped to make it an amazing experience. We thought about booking our tours through the hotel sponsored companies but were introduced to bestrips while on the beach. We were impressed with their brochures and when we learned they could give us a PRIVATE tour for less than the hotel group rates we were sold. The guys were never pushy and didnt mind altering the itineraries to include what we wanted to do.
The morning of our tour to arenal we met our guide "crazy Alex." as soon as he introduced himself I knew we'd have a great time. He was so full of energy and taught us so much about costa rica. We were worried that the 3.5 hr drive to the volcano would be boring but Alex kept us entertained with many jokes and "surprises" along the way. He really went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable and having a great time. Our van was clean and cool... Even had a stocked cooler! Alex is also a great photographer. He took my camera for most of the day so my fiancé and I could experience everything without worrying about taking pictures. We have so many great shots of us and the scenery/wildlife. I was thrilled when I got them developed.
Our tour lasted 14 hours and I couldn't believe how smoothly everything went. It was the best part of our stay.
We were so happy with Alex we booked a zip lining/atv tour a fEw days later. Bestrips even took us to the airport after our week was up. They charged significantly less than the hotel shuttle. I would definetly recommend this company to everyone. All the guys were extremely professional and helpful during our stay.

1 Thank Rachel1130

Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Tour Trip”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Ariel and Louis are really great guys. They really do bend over backward to accommodate you and make sure that you have the best experience possible.

I was very impressed with their kindness and professionalism.

We had the best time on our PRIVATE tour, which was very reasonably priced. It was great that we were not with a huge group of people. It was just me, my girlfriend and the guide.

Louis, our guide was focused on us and what he could do to make our experience the best as possible.

I highly recommend that you choose this company as they really do care and will accommodate you.

Maineville, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Costa Rica Besttrips”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We had a exceptional great experience with CostaRicaBestrips! They picked us up
and gave us a very informative and great tour...Alex was great and took a very personal interest in what we wanted to see and our interests. He went out of his way to ensure a great tour! We higjly recommend him and CostaRicaBestrips!

Visited July 2012
Dulles, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best Tour Company and staff, CostaRicaBestrips”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We stayed at RIU resort and needed a tour company (Aug 5 to Aug 10, 2012). I don't normally write reviews, but this tour company really deserves a 5 stars rating. I contacted other companies for tour services and found out that CostaRicaBestrips has the best price for all the tours we wanted. Ariel (the co-owner) answered all my questions by email and provided pictures w/ details of the tours.

I selected CostaRicaBestrips because of all the good things I heard about the company. In addition, Jose and Ariel (co-owners) are very professional when it comes to providing tour services during my inquiry. We booked two excursions with CostaRicaBestrips, and we’re lucky to have Alex as our driver and guide. Alex is a good photographer and took more than 300 excellent pictures. I’m amazed how Alex selected where to take pictures, and how he used my camera (like he’s been using it for a long time). Booking with CostaRicaBestrips was the best decision that me and my family made in our Costa Rica vacation/adventures.

I read many reviews about the other companies providing tour services in Guanacaste area. The review that sticks to my mind is that these guys (Ariel, Jose and Alex) treated their customers with professionalism and respect. You can also tell that Alex really enjoy his job. We had a wonderful time doing zip lining, canoeing, horseback riding, and visiting/swimming the Cortes waterfall. The restaurants included in the excursions served some of the best food we’ve tasted in Guanacaste, Costa Rica.

During our stay in Costa Rica, we saw many beautiful scenes and animals. Alex pointed many things to us about the people, place, culture, and animals. His knowledge was matched with great driving and humor that kept us wanting to know more about the lifestyle and soul of Costa Rica. Another thing that was pretty cool to us was that Alex taught us phrases and words when talking about certain topics, from food to animals. Alex knows everyone and very popular person in Guanacaste area. It was very easy to understand him whenever he spoke as well.

We believe that CostaRicaBestrips did their part and more when it came to traveling throughout Costa Rica. Alex, our guide and driver is a happy, kindhearted family man, and a friend who made our stay enjoyable while living up to the expectations of CostaRicaBestrips. Alex never rushes me and my family during our tours, and he even made few stops as we requested. He made sure that our time is his time. My family and I will definitely book with CostaRicaBestrips again on our next visit to Costa Rica.

Thank you Ariel, Jose and special thanks to Alex for providing the best tour services in Costa Rica. PURA VIDA and more success to CostaRicaBestrips!

2 Thank Ron V
Sacramento, California
“Ground transfer and Tamerindo Tour”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Ariel was pleasant during our transfer from LIR to our hotel RIU Guanacaste. He answered our question and the driver delivered us safely to the hotel. Ariel was very accommodating when we requested a tour. We only used Costa Rica Best Trips for one tour to Tamerindo. Our guide Luis was good and very nice. Because of our flight schedule, our tour was short but we got to see Flamingo Beach, Cocheal Beach, Tamerindo Beach, and still do a little shopping. And Luis even took us to Plus Agency to grab my boyfriend's glasses that he had lost from another tour. He was so thankful for that.

The tours were completely private, it was just me and my boyfriend. The vans were clean and the drivers drove carefully and took us on the shortest route, which we really appreciated because of time constraints.

I would recommend CostaRicaBestrips and actually wished we booked more tours with them so we could have done things exactly as we wanted.