“Great Time! Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Xtreme Adventures

and up
ATV Tour in the Papagayo Gulf
Ranked #14 of 30 Tours in Gulf of Papagayo
More attraction details
Owner description: Atv tours, Canopy tours, jet ski tours, horseback ridding, and more!! Local company 100% Costa Rican
Norcross, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Time! Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

My family of 6 visited and decided to do a ATV tour. We spoke with the manager Diego and he was great! Gave us a great deal and even picked us up and took us home. His staff and tour guide was very accomodating. My parents in their 60's was even able to ride with us on the beach tour.

Visited February 2013

Davie, Florida
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

This was the most exciting thing I have done in a while. I was scared at first but the staff takes excellent care of you. The zip line is fast and at times kind of tiring but it was soooo much fun. The ATF tour was very fun as well we were able to go thru the town and mud and beach. We had lunch by the beach at a cafe and the food was wonderful. There were cold showers should you want to refresh yourself and then change in the bathrooms. Everything was very clean and the staff all spoke English. Looking forward to return with my kids. Our guide was Rafa and will definitely request him.

Visited October 2012
Reading, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Most adventurous fun I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

Just returned from a trip to Guanacaste where my family and I spent a day at Xtreme Adventures. We did the 4 hour ATV mountain/beach excursion and it was AMAZING!!! Ronnie was our guide and he was very patient with us and let us take our time at the numerous spots he took us to. This was our only time seeing any monkeys during our entire weeklong stay also. We felt very safe on the ATVs and they were in great shape. The cost was very reasonable and worth every penny. I don't want to give away any of the surprises, but I guarantee you will love it!

Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“We did a LOT in Costa Rica and this was our fav!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

We did an ATV Jungle Tour with this outfit on our first day in Costa Rica and had such a blast that we scheduled another one (the ATV Beach Tour) for our last day. Our guide for the Beach Tour was Diego and he was fantastic. The tour was supposed to be for 2 hours but we stopped at a beach that was so beautiful that we could hardly stand it and he said "Oh, you can have lunch and drinks here if you want" so we spent over an hour and THEN he said, "Oh I know the people building these villas here, you wanna tour one?" It was such a great, unexpected delight...he was in absolutely no hurry at all, just wanted us to have fun. And when you return from the tours, they have nice clean bathrooms and a place to wash up and THEN you can go play with the monkeys in their little Monkey Rescue Sanctuary (for $5 each, a bargain!) For anyone who has done this, I've got one word for you: Lolo! (both of my kids said Lolo was their favorite and most memorable single thing about Costa Rica) Loved this company and would highly recommend it.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank SugarBear4
Alpharetta, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“ATV & Zip Line Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

This was the most incredible tour! We started on the zip lines (long runs with high speed) then upon completion took the two hour ATV tour. The ATV tour was awesome as we ran through river beds (with water) and stopped to dive into the waterfall at the end.

Great hosts as they were friendly and courteous.

Highly recommend this tour!

Visited August 2012