“Home of the fish taco!”

The Sand Bar - Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #47 of 65 Restaurants in Hopkins
Description: Fun, indoor, a/c bar with 2 large screen tv's, and outdoor seating, games and courtyard. Featuring the best and only Mexican Cuisine from Chef Tiff and Italian specials are featured every Saturday night. Happy hour 3 - 6, Taco Tuesday's with many featured Tacos on Special. Our drinks are all a shot and a half and we have the best prices by the resorts.
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

If you are headed to the beach on a Port Canaveral stop go to The Sand Bar.
Hurricanes, wings, salads, burgers..perfect!
Tropical feel..relaxed atmosphere!
All good!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Have to say that I was really disappointed when I had a late lunch at The Sand Bar. The food tasted good but there was VERY LITTLE of it .. and I ordered the Belize Special Chicken.Rice and Beans.
I'm a small woman and with 2 tiny pieces of chicken I was disappointed. The one little piece of plantain was so sweet I asked for more.... they gave me one more tiny piece and charged me $2 BZ.
People were unfriendly to boot. SO NOT BELIZE

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed January 31, 2017

This bar was the first place we went to when we arrived to Hopkins Village. The staff was amazing & very friendly-Spring & CiCi. Very welcoming & the food & drinks were great tasting.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

Visiting friend in area. Enjoyed the nachos and dip starter and meal. Was quiet season but great staff and service too.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed November 14, 2016

What a great place! Owners Cindy & Joe are all about customer service and have scored big with Chef Tiffany. Fabulous gourmet dishes that are not ridiculously overpriced like some other places. Chef Tiff has great people skills too and welcomes her guests individually. C.C. has the rum drinks and mojitos perfected too. The atmosphere is perfect and laid back - so much so we decided to have dinner two nights in a row. GREAT PLACE!

Date of visit: November 2016