Beautiful place. The rooms are tastefully and elegantly appointed and the grounds are extremely well maintained. We loved that there is NO TV in the one-bedroom suite. Staff was exteremely nice and professional. Even the gardener offered to help me with my bags when checking out. It's a quiet retreat. If you are looking for action, you need to go on one of the scheduled trips as you won't fund much activity at the resorty itself. Great pool right on the beach. For better food and local cuisine go to KING CASSAVA in Hopkins. Rent a bike and ride around town. Very friendly local community.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, intimate Belizean owned and managed resort nestled on the coast of Hopkins Village, southern Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Belizean Dreams Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Hopkins
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Resort Belize/Hopkins