We had originally booked a vacation home to stay at in Sittee Point. The place was a disaster and did not live up to it's representation. We stayed one night and began looking elsewhere in Hopkins. We traveled as a family of 5, 3 kids 17-10, we were having trouble finding a place big enough. We were lucky enough to come across Ed at Belezian Dreams who was able to accommodate us for 8 nights. We were even moved to a better view villa (and better internet connection) after the first night. The service is like no other. I have stayed at my share of 4 and 5 star resorts and the service you receive at BD is like no other. My 10 year old even commented that he felt he was being treated like a king! Chef Louis even came into our villa on our anniversary and cooked us an amazing meal, complete with appetizer and dessert. The laundry service was a lifesaver sine we packed light thinking we had a washer and dryer at our rental. We ate at several restraunts in Hopkins but none came close to what you could get from Louis at the Woven Palm restraunt on site and a better value than a few of the "upscale" places around town. We booked one excursion through them,a full day trip to the reef for snorkeling and fishing. We ate lunch at their sister property, Coco Plum Island, and when we returned, the restaurant prepared the fish we had caught for our dinner. Coco Plum is AMAZING and if I ever go back without kids,I am spending a few days there. Jose the bartender was great, try the. Coco Loco, you won't be sorry. The wait staff was professional, courteous and prompt. You just can't go wrong. The villa we had was spacious, beds comfortable and bathrooms nicely appointed. If you need a tv in your room, just ask. The internet in the rooms is practically non exsistant, it's in the common areas and if you are lucky enough to get a room by the pool, you may be able to connect. Keep in mind that a resort in Belize will still be in Belize. The roof leaked a little after days of rain and the roads are treacherous, especially after the rain but other than that,I have no complaints. If I could imagine a heaven, this might be it. Thank you Belezian Dreams for saving our vacation, making our 15th wedding anniversary so memorable and providing a vacation of a lifetime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, intimate Belizean Owned and Managed Resort nestled on the coast of Hopkins Village, southern Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Belizean Dreams reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Hopkins
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Belize/Hopkins