Was here for a staff retreat and everything was fairly good.
The 6 miles of dirt road off the highway to get here is well worth the trip.
The staff is friendly and will try to keep it on a personal level. The villas are well kept and do provide the good back drop for being able to work and relax at the same time.
Our staff had time to enjoy the pool, the bar and the beach!
My only glitch is perhaps the food, needed more variety!
Do try the barbecue on the Saturday night- it's worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, intimate Belizean Owned and Managed Resort nestled on the coast of Hopkins Village, southern Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Belizean Dreams reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Hopkins
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Belize/Hopkins