We spent 8 nights at Belizean Dreams, and it was one of our most relaxing beach vacations ever. The hotel is nice, not too large or commercial feeling. Each small building (I think) has a larger unit downstairs and a single suite upstairs. The only complaint we had was one night when a very loud group moved into the downstairs part of our little building. When they talked, it sounded like they were in the same room. But fortunately, they only stayed one night, and the rest of our stay was really nice.
The breakfasts were very good, and the rest of the meals were good. It was nice that we could walk down the beach to a few other restaurants for some variety. And one day we took out a hotel golf cart and went into the town of Hopkins for local food, which was great.
The staff at Belizean Dreams are really nice people, so accommodating and easy going. We would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, intimate Belizean owned and managed resort nestled on the coast of Hopkins Village, southern Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Belizean Dreams reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Hopkins
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Belize/Hopkins