My husband and I were looking for both a beach and adventure type vacation to experience Belize. We were able to thoroughly enjoy the comfort and personal service provided at the Belizean Dreams resort while decompressing on the shores of the Caribbean Sea. The food was excellent and moderately priced. We toured the Myan ruins, snorkeled the barrier reef which included a visit to the resorts sister island 'Coco Plum' and took a guilded tour down Monkey river along with a short hike to visit the Howler Monkeys in their jungle habitat. Chef Luis and Huestues were excellent hosts in helping surprise Bob for his 50th Birthday. Loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, intimate Belizean Owned and Managed Resort nestled on the coast of Hopkins Village, southern Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Belizean Dreams reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Hopkins
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Belize/Hopkins