What a trip! My boyfriend and I travelled to Belizean Dreams from Nov7-18th. We heard about it via the Groupon deal. What a steal! I was a bit nervous at first buying a vacation through Groupon but boy did this Resort deliver! It exceeded our expectations.
We stayed in 3A which is a one bedroom suite overlooking the Caribbean sea. The rooms were spacious, comfortable, and clean. Loved having a balcony with a view. The housekeepers did a fantastic job each day and were very friendly.
The staff at Belizean Dreams is what makes this resort a standout. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left, we were so very well taken care of. Thank you to Ed, Felipe, Jose, Arnol, Huestes, Naomi, and Stephen for taking care of our needs and ensuring we were having a great time. Everyone hear remembers your name and is so friendly and social. They go out of their way to make your vacation memorable.
Jose- hands down the best bartender ever! He makes a mean Coco Loco and has great stories to tell!
Stephen- you were our favorite server! Thanks for everything!
We had most breakfasts at the resort - the huevos rancheros was our favorite. Definitely try Love on the Rocks and Chef Robs while in Hopkins, and Innie's for some local cuisine!
We did three tours through the resort - snorkeling, Mayan ruins and the Monkey River Tour. We were happy with all of them. The snorkeling tour took us out to Coco Plum, a must see island paradise. We saw tons of fish, lobster, coral, got to hold a sea cucumber, and even saw a nurse shark! Ben was our tour guide for the Mayan Ruins and he was fantastic. Very knowledgeable about Mayan history but also provided a lot of info about Belize. Terry took us on our Monkey River tour which was great for seeing Belizes wildlife. We came face to face with crocs, tons of birds, howler monkeys and manatees!
Overall an awesome experience! Be sure to take in the local culture and relax beachside! Great place to travel as a couple or a family! We met a lot of new friends and had an unforgettable vacation! Thank you Belizean Dreams!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, intimate Belizean Owned and Managed Resort nestled on the coast of Hopkins Village, southern Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Belizean Dreams reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Hopkins
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Belize/Hopkins