We stayed at a hotel nearby, but had a great time at the beach bar at Belizean Dreams. Jose the bartender was awesome!! He made some fantastic Coco Locos and Dirty Bananas. He was also very helpful in giving us suggestions for some cool spots to check out in the town of Hopkins. We had such a blast the first day that we made sure to return to the bar every day of our trip. It was the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the beautiful weather and scenery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, intimate Belizean Owned and Managed Resort nestled on the coast of Hopkins Village, southern Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Belizean Dreams reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Hopkins
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Belize/Hopkins