Belizean Dreams was the most perfect place for my husband and my honeymoon. We arrived after getting married just two days before and were very much looking for much needed relaxing time. When we arrived we had the upstairs unit which was very nice but we could hear the people underneath us all night. So when we asked to switch our room not only did they do so but they gave us a larger unit. We were so pleased especially since it rained for four days straight and we were so happy to have a tv for entertainment. There is no tv in the upper units. And the staff was more than happy to serve us food and drinks in are room all day :0). All the food was amazing and fresh. We had lobster almost every night and all the lunch options are very good as well. One thing I would mention is if you want a burger make sure to say beef patty. My husband asked for a hamburger and he got a ham burger. HAHAHA! The resort is beautiful and lush. We loved just relaxing under the coconut trees drinking pina, banana, and papaya coladas. Our favorite part of the trip was the snorkeling and fishing. They take you out to their sister resort Coco Plum that is incredible! White sand and blue, clear, warm water. I think next time we come for a visit we will plan to spend a few nights there for sure. Amazing reefs with all kinds of fish, sting ray, eel, lobster, crab and beautiful shells and coral. I did get stung by a tiny jelly fish but it just felt like a dull shock. We did see a huge jelly fish while we were on the island thankfully not while we were in the water though. Well I could go on and on. This was truly the best trip I have ever been on in my life. What a beautiful place and wonderful people. We were treated like royalty by the staff. We both felt extremely well taken care of at all times. The only bad thing I would say about our trip was the sand fleas were horrible but i think they are worse after rain and bug spray does not work. We found a lady down the beach the had a shop in a bus called So Much Hemp and sold us some lavender bug lotion. Worked like a charm! And the beds were very stiff and had thin blankets. It would have been nice to have something softer. But that wont stop me from my next visit!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, intimate Belizean owned and managed resort nestled on the coast of Hopkins Village, southern Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Belizean Dreams Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Hopkins
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Resort Belize/Hopkins