“Great place”

Almond Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Hopkins
Reviewed December 14, 2012

This is one of the best places that I have ever been. Everybody that works there is very friendly. I have suggested this place to all of my friends and family. I will definitely go there again. Gilbert & Emerson are the best bartenders in the world. Great food too.

Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

When they said beach front they really meant it with the sand following me right to my room. The view from my room was the best I ever see enjoy coffee in the morning and drinks at night with the sounds of the ocean. The suites where plenty enough space with the biggest shower seen since Vegas. Place was never to busy so we were able to use pool and hot tub whenever we wish and also took advantage of the spa and got Massage on the dock...will be back

5  Thank gweniecn
Reviewed November 18, 2012

What an amazing vacation at Almond Beach Resort. Everyone was extremely nice and you couldn't ask for a better beach. Everything was very clean and well maintained. A special thank you goes out to King, one of the bartenders. He's worked there for over 10 years and answered all of our questions about Belize. We simply fell in love with the place. Would definitely go back!

Room Tip: I really don't think there is a bad room on the property.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DMcG_11
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My wife and I just returned from Almond Beach Resort in Belize as part of a living social internet deal. After staying a few days in the Jungle, the beach was a welcomed site. We really enjoyed the food at Almond beach and the service at the pool bar (Gilbert) was exceptional! Our room was very nice and close to just about everything the resort had to offer. Excursion wise, I spent a day fly fishing, who put me on my first (of many) Bonefish on the fly rod. The following day, we had a great time on the barrier reef snorkeling trip. All-in-all, we were not ready to leave this place and would not hesitate to return.

5  Thank Mike B
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We stayed at Almond Beach for part of our honeymoon (we spend the other half on Ambergris Caye). We really loved the view and the fact that they offered a variety of excursions each day - which is why we chose the resort. The staff were friendly - particularly the bartenders, drivers/tour guides. We really loved Manuel - he went above and beyond on one of our tours. Our room was spacious but the bed was a little hard. The one real con is the food - we were really not a fan of the food at all. The good side is that there are a ton of great restaurants in the area - so it all worked out.

1  Thank Sandy P
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Our trip to Almond Beach was amazing!!! We did the jungle/beach package and we couldn't have asked for a better vacation!!! The staff was wonderful. My husband and I took our 14 year old daughter and her friend. We all had the time of our lives!!!!

3  Thank Thurdsman
Reviewed November 12, 2012

What can I say about this resort that hasn't already been said? The most unforgettable thing about this place is the staff. The reviewer who wrote the "outstanding" review named all the people I would have named myself. I would just say that our experience was made extra special by Emerson and Gilbert. The two most amazing bartenders out there, and special thanks to Emerson for even arranging for us all to go out with them after dinner.
The resort is well maintained, and is right on the beach. The accommodations are very spacious, and are well maintained.
I can't say enough about our stay here, just that I can't wait to go back!

2  Thank GirlFriday690
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hopkins
Villa Margarita
#2 of 13 in Hopkins
Hopkins Bay Resort
Hopkins Bay Resort
#5 of 13 in Hopkins

Been to Almond Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!