Hamanasi Adventure and Dive Resort
$193
$173
$160
  • Pool
All Seasons Guest House(Hopkins)(Great Value!)
$70
Coconut Row(Hopkins)
$90
$81
Caribbean Shores Bed & Breakfast(Hopkins)(Great Value!)
$82
$78
Priceline
The Funky Dodo Backpackers(Hopkins)(Great Value!)
$36
$209
2,113 results
All reviewsdeluxe treehousehamanasi stafftree housemayan ruinsour honeymoonc doglion fishinland adventuresmayflower hikeorganic gardenbig daddyadventure centersea dogbeachfront roomblue holehamanasi offersother guests
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We stayed in a Deluxe Tree House and it was awesome. A wonderful and unique experience. The resort is fantastic, great personal service without being stuffy or fake. Every meal, every adventure trip we took was top notch. The entire staff goes out of their way to make sure you are satisfied. Every adventure you go on is fully guided by someone how is from the immediate area. They did not learn it from a book, they have lived it their whole lives and are sharing it with you. Small groups on adventures, we went on 5 adventures and the biggest group we had was 6 guests and our guide. 2 thumbs up. We will be back for more.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I stayed here with a friend in May of 2012 and it was wonderful. There were tons of activities for exploring Belize so we chose a new one every day. If you didn't want to go explore or dive, sitting in one of the many hammocks reading or napping by the pool with drinks was also wonderful. It was a bit expensive, but I thought the food and activities were very good. Food was very fresh, some of it caught by the dive leaders. It was a great stay.

Room Tip: The bungalows are gorgeous, I would highly recommend them.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Hamanasi offers excellent diving, interesting land excursions (especially the Mayan cities), very nice rooms and dining and is right on a lovely beach. The staff was invariably friending and helpful whether it was food service or diving. The reason to feel good is Hamanasi is very eco-conscious. All the food is locally and organically grown or raised and recycling is the rule. I felt the price was appropriate for the outstanding staff and facilities.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms.
Reviewed April 12, 2014

This resort deserves its five-star rating. The accommodations (tree house) were clean and comfortable. Our room was straightened several times each day. The tours were most enjoyable. The diving suffered somewhat from choppy seas, but that was not Hamanasi’s fault. In fact, the boat staff managed to minimize the agony of getting back on the boat. My personal guide was very attentive.
The food was tasty and imaginative.
Our only complaint relates to costs. It seems to me that the costs of adventures not included in the base package should be reduced by the costs of the adventures included in the package. Moreover, a correction should be made to the bill if all of the base package adventures (5 of them) are not taken. I mentioned this at the checkout and a small reduction was made to our bill.

Room Tip: Two choices. Room with ocean view versus room with jungle view. You choose.
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Overpriced rooms, mediocre food. It is only for high rollers coming to do adventure tours. While it gets rave reviews because it is so Western and makes you feel like you are not in a Third World country. I must also say it truly does have a lot to offer which is why I have to give it a Very Good rating but I have found other places half the price that have better rooms, with a TV and phone WITH the same kind of tours available. That one was in Placencia, 40 minutes away and rated 5 Stars! Don't get me wrong it really is a nice property with all the bells and whistles but I found it WAY overpriced for what you actually got! You still paid additional premium dollars to do the Jungle tours or go out to Dive. I am not uber rich and will stick to my favorite resort, Robert's Grove getting more for less $$$!!!

Room Tip: Any room on a second floor facing the beach which they all do to give you a good breeze. I do extensive traveling throughout the country and have grown accustomed to sleeping with out air conditioning and the noise they can make.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple