We stayed here for three nights and the room and restaurant were awesome; clean, good water pressure, etc. The staff were also very friendly and helpful. There are lots of things to do in the area and on the property of the lodge including waterfall rappelling and a long zipline. There are also great hiking trails including the fantastic and tough Antelope Falls trail. And at the end of the day Chef Mo's food is perfect. You can't go wrong here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bocawina Rainforest Resort & Adventures is located in the heart of Mayflower Bocawina National Park. We are powered by hydro and solar. We have 6 standard rooms, 3 rooms in Traditional Thatched Cabanas, 3 deluxe rooms, all with with ceiling fans and private bathrooms hot and cold showers. We have a restaurant and bar on location and we serve local food as well as other dishes and we provide vegetarian meals on request. Our on-site activities include: Zip-lining in the longest Zipline course in Central America (Night zip-lining also available); Waterfall Rappelling in three different waterfalls; Hiking trough the jungle and swimming on different waterfall pools (we have 5 waterfalls); Birdwatching tours (with local Mayan guide with over 20 years of experience); Mayan ruin tours (the park has two unexcavated Mayan Temple Mounds). Off-site activities include Mayan Ruin tours, Monkey River tours, Cave tubing, Horseback riding in the jungle, Cultural tours, Spice farm tour, and snorkeling/diving. And our new Tikal National Park tour (Guatemala). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Bocawina Rainforest Resort & Adventures reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mama Noots Eco Hotel Dangriga
- Bocawina Rainforest Resort & Adventures Belize/Hopkins