“Ingrid and Emma are the best!”

All Seasons Guest House
Ranked #11 of 20 Hopkins B&B and Inns
Park City, Utah
“Ingrid and Emma are the best!”
Reviewed October 7, 2010

Our family went to Hopkins and stayed at All Seasons Guest House and were treated better than family. They were patient with our novice ideas and goals about what to do for adventure and set us up with great people and outstanding adventure trips. My daughter became ill while there and they were critical in getting us immediate help and assistance in taking care of her. Simply invaluable, they would have done anything to help us out.

The food, people and location were great for the kids, the pizza was great at the other end of town, the big screen TV and sailing toys just down the street was a favorite hangout as the world cup was on, and the fresh fruit was outstanding. Emma got us up into the jungle for the best caving, zip lines, rappelling and Mayan Ruin tours and showed us where the best ice cream stops were.

The only thing I wished for was air conditioning in the beach house. The wind finally picked up at the end of our trip and that cooled the house nicely. But on the those dead wind days, the rooms were muggy.

All in all, a great experience. Thank you Ingrid and Emma!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank bktbk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
beaumont, Texas, USA
Reviewed October 4, 2010

My husband and I went to Hopkins for our honeymoon and really liked it. The rooms were very modern and nice. Mrs. Ingrid was so great and really helped us with some of our issues. I would definately suggest going During the High season though. Most restaurants close when they want during the slow season and the resorts that are close by close down also. The village is friendly, Mrs. Ingrid was Top notch and such a blessing and the food in the small restaurants is absolutely wonderful. Thank you again Ingrid and we hope to see you again soon!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank thompsontraveler
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed September 7, 2010

After doing some work in Western Belize I needed some leisure time and went to my favorite village along the coast. The All Seasons Guest House had been recommended to me by a faculty supervisor and although I had happily stayed in other accommodations in Hopkins, I was thrilled with what I found at All Seasons. The owner had returned to Germany shortly before I arrived, but the woman she left to supervise was more than capable and friendly. Emma provided really helpful information about Hopkins, and did a wonderful job of making sure the rooms were clean and stocked and that the guests were able to do the things they wanted to while in Hopkins. I stayed in the Orchid Room, which was absolutely spotless, elegant and surpassed my expectations of what could be provided at affordable room rates in Belize. While the room was fantastic, what was even better was the social dynamic that was provided by the set-up in the garden. There was only one vacant room while I was there, and the other guests were inviting and friendly when we met in the courtyard. After hot days on the water, everyone was more than happy to spend the evening outdoors either next to the barbecue, or under an expansive roof when it rained. My time at All Seasons now rates among my favorite memories of Belize (and don't let me forget to mention the VERY HELPFUL free wireless internet that was available! After time in the jungle this was much appreciated!)

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank L3atherface1
Reutlingen
Reviewed September 5, 2010

I had a wonderful time in All Season's Guest House, which is near the beach. The water is a dream and I enjoyed it every day. The German landlady of the guesthouse is very friendly and speaks English and Dutch perfectly. She knows the surrounding and recommended trips were impressing. The Guest house consists of four wonderful rooms. I lived in the Jungle Room, which is very comfortable. Emma is serving breakfast and in reality it has been so marvellous like the picture. I have recommended Hopkins to all my friends.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Siegburg, Germany
Reviewed September 5, 2010

I retired some month ago and it had been the wish of my life to go to Belize. Now I was in Hopkins and must say: this unspoiled village was the dream of my life. The beach is impressive and All Seasons Guesthouse as well. I am glad, the landlady speaks
English and German and I heard Dutch, too. She is very kindly and helpfull. The rooms are comfortable and the garden ist marvellous. Come and see this island of peace. Highly recommanded!

Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed August 29, 2010

I stayed with my family and friends at the All Seasons Guest House in late July early August. Ingrid was really warm and welcoming, even when we broke the water pipe for the beach apartment when our truck got stuck in the sand, she was more concern about us without water than the damage we caused. She took care of it right away and never lost her cool. Really nice person and very helpful. We rented the beach apartment in the first floor and was really spacious and modern. The place was really clean and Ingrid and Emma were always there to help us with anything we needed. I have to be honest, I didn't really care for Hopkins. If you are looking for a town with a nightlife I wouldn't recommend Hopkins because there's nothing there to do specially off season, but if you must go there or just want a town to relax and be away from everything then I highly recommend All Season Guest House, just be prepared, there's nothing to do in Hopkins.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank light-traveler21
Reviewed August 21, 2010

The all seasons is one of the most comfortable and welcoming place I have ever stayed.
There are grocery stores close by several restraunts that are very affordable and have very nice food. The local fishing and diving are top notch. The prices are cheaper than the
Kays as well . But one of the handiest thing was a motorcycle rental company run out of the front.
Easy to arange and downright cheap compared to renting a car . There were lots of things to see and do within an hour or so on bikes, parks tubing horseback riding ect .
I spent 2. Weeks this time and am hopping to spend. Several months this spring exploring more of hopkins and belize .

• Stayed July 2010