We have been going to Hopkins for several years now. Our first stay there was at All Seasons Guest House. Ingrid, the owner, was so helpful and friendly. We stayed in the Orchid Room for most of our stay and moved to the Bamboo Room for the last night, as she had a prior reservation for the larger room. And, since she accommodated us at the last minute, we didn't mind working with her.
A/C is available in each room, but with the window open, you get a nice breeze all day & night so we never used the A/C.
We have been to Hopkins several times more and we always go to Ingrid first -whether at her guest house or one of the places directly on the beach, we have always enjoyed the best and friendliest hospitality with Ingrid! I would recommend going to her right from the start and she will find the best place for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the gorgeous beaches and blue waters of the Caribbean Sea, All Seasons Guest House, Beach Rooms and Cabanas are located on the south side of Hopkins Village, Belize. We are known for our friendly, personal and relaxing atmosphere. All Seasons has 4 rooms in the main house, set amongst tropical gardens and a casual outdoor seating and grill area. Also, located directly next door to our courtyard, we have three free-standing cabanas that catch the gentle ocean breezes and you can enjoy the view of the Caribbean Sea. Named after Famous Belizian national parks that are located nearby, these cabanas are: The Mayflower, The Bocawina and the Blue Hole. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Expedia so you can book your All Seasons Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Guest House Hotel Hopkins
- All Seasons Guest House Belize/Hopkins