All Seasons Guest House
Hopkins Bay, a Muy'Ono Resort(Hopkins)
$169
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Hopkins Inn(Hopkins)
Villa Verano(Hopkins)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsplace to stayorchid roomzebra roomcoffee maker in the roomair conditioningprivate beachfully stocked kitchenanswering questionshome away from homehot showerhear the wavesliving roomfry jackspalm treesmain buildingsmall villagefront porch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I enjoyed my stay with you the last three summers. You and your friends are so very helpful. It was so kind of you Miss Ingrid, to let the village children come on the porch for the songs and have a table to make the crafts. The store was only minutes away. It was well supplied. I enjoyed keeping the frozen juice sticks in the fridge and having them in the warm afternoon. We cooked our breakfast and lunch on the stove. The serving dishes and silver ware was very clean. We found every thing we needed in the apartment. We had cold soda from the fridge to serve with the snacks and candy before the children went home with there gifts. We loved the nice clean beach as we sat drying off after a great time in the waves. Thank You. I plan to see you again next summer. Miss Lil

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lillian R
Reviewed December 5, 2012

First, Ingrid was amazingly helpful, super nice, easy to email and chat with way before travel. Can't say more about the place overall. We stayed in one of the little apartments looking over the beach, it was awesome. Two hammocks on the porch for all day lounging, the stairs end in sand and just fantastic. One of the last places on the road in town before you get to the vast expanses of lonely resorts. Perfect place to stay that's fairly quiet but easy walk to everything in town. Mirco and Annette run the breakfast and drinks (which are amazing), and they also run a trip and adventure planning as well. They offer tons of things to do and can offer travel to get you to them at a very comparable price. This place is really a one stop shop that I hope to visit and hang out with again in the near future.
Can't say enough good things about this place. My only complaint would be that the beds aren't very comfortable but talking to Annette before leaving they were starting to get some replacements slowly cause its really hard to get quality mattress' down there.

Overall, highly recommend this place.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nick O
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We arrived in Hopkins the day after Settler's day, but only had one evening to spare on our trip. I had a difficult time finding anybody that would accomodate us for such a short stay. Not Ingrid! She had a beautiful room set up for us and we couldn't have been more grateful to be able to take in Hopkins and absorb the culture. We couldn't have asked for more. Thank you, Ingrid, for rounding out a remarkable trip to Belize!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This was a wonderful place to enjoy local culture and relax. Ingrid the manger is the most wonderful and helpful of anyone I ever met.
It was local, friendly and safe. Ingrid and her crew were very helpful with advice and providing directions and services.
The first day I was there I got a migraine an they brought a platter of fruit to the house.
Breakfast is wonderful - more than you can eat. My family would order breakfast and take a WHOLE platter of fruit back to the house.
The house is on the beach and the maintenance gentleman was very friendly.
I can't say enough about this house and ALL of Hopkins Village.

Room Tip: quiet and your own beach front....
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sheila M
Reviewed July 13, 2012

i just spent a week in Hopkins, Belize....wow what a fabulous place. We stayed with Ingrid at her guest house in the apartment on the beach side. Talk about a view.....it was the ultimate in relaxing, peaceful. The breeze coming off the Carribbean...wonderful.....my favorite activity was swinging in the hammock early in the morning and well into the night....watching the water, the sunrise and the moonlight......actually I'm having withdrawals as I write! Breakfast by Annetter and Merko was THE BEST! Very healthy food for which I was thankful! Atmosphere was the greatest!

Room Tip: If you choose a room beachside you should pack a fan. Sometimes the breeze stops and the ceiling fans in the room do not provide direct breeze on your body!! But the room I had I will stay in again......I would definitely choose it over the a/c rooms!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends