The stay was amazing. Hopkins is a ideal sleepy beach village where one can go and relax. This is definitely true when occupying a beach front room with All Seasons. Each morning was started with a breeze coming from the ocean and the sun rising over the personal beach. The room contained everything that could be needed and was refreshed every other day to keep it looking like home. The location at the edge of the village and within short distances of all the resorts in the area allowed for the ability to experience all that Hopkins had to offer.
Each morning started with an amazingly priced breakfast in the courtyard of the main house along with discussions with what activities were around the area. All surrounding activities were amazing and easy to get, this along with ease of arrangement provided allowed for a schedule that changed every day and caused no stress that may be attached to activity planning at a larger resort. The recommendations on the local snorkeling, diving, fishing, zip-line, cave-tubing, etc. from Ingrid, Mirkou and Annette (I hope I spelled everyone's name right) provided more than enough excitement and still felt like advice from a family member.
The upstairs unit had an internet connection if one was really needed. However, in Hopkins enjoyment can be found in all places and most of the fun came from "unplugging" from the world back home. While walking the streets one can find amazing food and good conversations. One night while strolling around the village we discovered actual German Schnitzel that was really good. The people that you meet in Hopkins are extremely friendly. While there are no big bars or clubs like that of Cancun or other big vacation spots, there are local places that you can gather to meet other people on vacation and even play a game or two of cornhole.
All Seasons and Hopkins was an amazing place and I would not hesitate to return when possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the gorgeous beaches and blue waters of the Caribbean Sea, All Seasons Guest House, Beach Rooms and Cabanas are located on the south side of Hopkins Village, Belize. We are known for our friendly, personal and relaxing atmosphere. All Seasons has 4 rooms in the main house, set amongst tropical gardens and a casual outdoor seating and grill area. Also, located directly next door to our courtyard, we have three free-standing cabanas that catch the gentle ocean breezes and you can enjoy the view of the Caribbean Sea. Named after Famous Belizian national parks that are located nearby, these cabanas are: The Mayflower, The Bocawina and the Blue Hole. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your All Seasons Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Guest House Hotel Hopkins
- All Seasons Guest House Belize/Hopkins