“definitely top 10!!”

Chef Rob's Gourmet Cafe
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Hopkins
Cuisines: Caribbean, European
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Description: Chef Rob changes his menu on a daily base inspired by the freshest products delivered to us by the ocean and the land. Enjoy a 4 course gourmet menu or 'a la Carte' options while zipping a tantalizing cocktail overlooking the Caribbean sea. We do welcome vegetarians and will cater to any menu restriction, within reason.
Vancouver, Canada
“definitely top 10!!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My husband and I were spending New Year's Eve at Parrot Cove Lodge. We made reservations at Chef Rob's for dinner. It was a 6 course set menu. I have to say, the meal was amazing! Every plate that came out was excellent, bursting with flavor using local ingredients. We were very impressed! Our stay at Parrot Cove was definitely highlighted by this fabulous meal!! I would definitely recommend this restaurant and the accomodation!!!
Carol and Barry W Vancouver, BC

• Visited December 2011

Isla de Tibás, Heredia, Costa Rica
“Nice dinner”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and I went to dine at chef rob's the following night after our dinner at love on the rocks... it was a superb expirience!!!! nice food and ambience. There is a reviewer that said that the 2 restaurants were like a chain restaurant... she is soooo WRONG!!!!!!! nothing to do between 1 restaurant and the other!!!! if you are in hopkins, visit these 2 restaurants you will not be disappointed!!

• Visited August 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Good food...GREAT location. If you want quiet and local not the place...tourist and uppie. But the food was good. The bar and service was friendly and good. You need reservations on the weekend (kinda of a small place).

Visited August 2012
McKinney, Texas
“Wonderful”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Chef Rob is great!! The lobster was amazing! The setting is romantic on the beach. This was one of my favorite places to eat in Hopkins.

Visited August 2012
Belize City, Belize
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Finger Licking Dishes”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This was my first time but will definitely not be the last. We had the four course meal at Parrot Cove Lodge.
I had a mouth watering lobster bisque soup! It had such a smooth taste. I really loved it. The sauteed shrimp was also very exquisitely done. They give lots of food for a very incredible price. Believe me, we were stuffed by the time we left.
The atmosphere was so nice & comfortable. I enjoyed the beautiful scenery of the beach and the cool evening sea breeze. Very relaxing!
Everyone should try this place for a change! You will love it! Guaranteed! :-)

• Visited August 2012