We had a hearty welcome from Corrina the manager, she is such a welcoming person, and treats each guest as though they were her own family, a very caring and attentive, as is the rest of the staff at Jaguar Reef. Great hospitality.
The resort is wonderful, clean, well maintained, the rooms have a beautiful decor, spacious, and comfortable. A great sandy beach, one of the best in Belize, lots to do, kayaking, snorkling, right at the resort. Fine dining restaurant, I loved the uniforms of the kitchen staff, very carribean. The food was excellent and reasonably priced. They have a shuttle service to Hopkins town, we were picked up at the airport and the driver was a qualified guide so the ride to the resort was informative and like having a tour in itself. This is a family freindly resort with a wide variation in the age groups enjoyed by all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Proud member of ViVA BELiZE, the leading Hotel Group and Adventure Company in Belize for the past 20 years. This beachfront resort is - An Untouched Paradise offering a unique Jungle and Sea Venture. It is an oasis of relaxation, with sunny skies, panoramic views of the ocean and just minutes away from the Garifuna Fishing Village of Hopkins. Other features of Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa: -WINNER 2015 TripAdvisor HALL OF FAME Award -FULL Service In-house Spa -Longest & Finest Beach in Belize -Pool with Swim up Tiki Bar -Kids pool -Beachfront Dining -Water Sports & Land Adventure Tour Desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaguar Reef Hotel Hopkins
- Jaguar Reef Resort
- Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa Belize/Hopkins