My family of 6 spent 8 days at the Jaguar Reef Lodge after reading about it on Trip Advisor. Our stay mirrored the review that initiated our trip. The rooms were nice, the service was always pleasant, the food was good - definitely better than most of the resort type places we've been to. The beach was sandy, the water warm, there were two nice pools, and plenty of kayaks and bicycles. There was enough to do to not only keep everyone happy, but to also give the kids a little exposure to the country (we went on several outings, including snorkeling, hiking in the jungle, tubing, etc.). I would recommend this lodge to anyone looking for a fun and relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Proud member of ViVA BELiZE, the leading Hotel Group and Adventure Company in Belize for the past 20 years. This beachfront resort is- A Diver's Paradise offering a unique Jungle and Sea Venture. It is an oasis of relaxation, with sunny skies, panoramic views of the ocean and just minutes away from the Garifuna Fishing Village of Hopkins. Other features of Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa: -WINNER 2015 TripAdvisor HALL OF FAME Award -PADI 5 Star Dive Centre -FULL Service In-house Spa -Longest & Finest Beach in Belize -Pool with Swim up Tiki Bar -Kids pool -Beachfront Dining -Water Sports & Land Adventure Tour Desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaguar Reef Hotel Hopkins
- Jaguar Reef Resort
- Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa Belize/Hopkins