We ( mom, dad, my husband and myself) had a wonderful experience at JRL. January 28-February 4, 2008. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The meals were great each and every day. The menu provided a variety of selections for each meal. Dining took place in a very relaxed,non rushed, beautiful atmosphere. Our 2 bedroom cabana suite, near the pool and on the beach front, was nicely decorated , clean and the housekeeping staff took care of our every need. Guides on all excursions were very helpful and knowledgeable, they often prompted adventure participants to ask questions, so that we could learn as much about the beautiful country, people, wildlife and history as possible. You never felt rushed through anything. The massage on the dock was a one of a kind experience not to be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Proud member of ViVA BELiZE, the leading Hotel Group and Adventure Company in Belize for the past 20 years. This beachfront resort is - An Untouched Paradise offering a unique Jungle and Sea Venture. It is an oasis of relaxation, with sunny skies, panoramic views of the ocean and just minutes away from the Garifuna Fishing Village of Hopkins. Other features of Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa: -WINNER 2015 TripAdvisor HALL OF FAME Award -FULL Service In-house Spa -Longest & Finest Beach in Belize -Pool with Swim up Tiki Bar -Kids pool -Beachfront Dining -Water Sports & Land Adventure Tour Desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaguar Reef Hotel Hopkins
- Jaguar Reef Resort
- Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa Belize/Hopkins