1. Reservation: Was seamless online booking and rooms given as per requested. Response by their service center was quick and swift for my queries.
2. Rooms: It was a colonial styled rooms, clean, airy, high ceilings, spacious.
4 adults could share this room with ease of space for everything.
Bathroom was beautiful and tiles were clean and nice
3. Pool: It was good, however it was a lil sandy due to customers who land themself in without properly washing themself up after beach outing, suggest it to cleaned every night.
4. View: fantastic view with beautful and peaceful beach walk, silky soft sandy beach.
5. Staff: No comments, in general Malaysians are friendly and its always a thumbs up
6. Food: Well spread asian breakfast and tasty. Nice home brewed coffee with on the spot char keow teow frying by chef.
7. Free world cup viewing party at batubar, ambience was superb
8. Location: right in the centre of Batu Feringghi night market and food street.
9. Wheel chair friendly but request for lower deck rooms.
Just go for it. Thank you, we celebrated out 26th year reunion with school friends and was the right place. Photographic view and ample space for gossips and chattings.
Will come back soon.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking