“Hawker food centre”

Dining options: Late Night
Leicestershire UK
“Hawker food centre”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We have already eaten here on two occasions and we will be going back for more. It is great for us to both be able to order totally different meals. The food comes when it is ready so if you think that you would like some starters and then a main, order your starter and then go up and order your main once your starter has arrived. The noodles are best from the stall on your left, in the corner as you walk in the main entrance. My husband also liked the curry stall, near the bar. Remember to take tissues with you, you will need them if you use the toilets. Given the price I don't think anyone could be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013

• Thai first
Melbourne, Australia
“special Friday nights”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Try this place Friday nights...Live Band out the back...Great fun and dance and sing to all the old favorites..

• Visited August 2013
Melbourne
“Smaller choice, but best assam laksa”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

During my holiday, I tried the assam laksa from at least 5 different eateries, and the one from the I Love You hawker centre was by far the best - tangy, salty, flavoursome.... it was delicious. Be sure to bag a table under the patio in case the tropical rain comes out of nowhere....

Visited September 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Don't judge a book...”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

From reading the reviews we thought we would try this place. Walking into it we weren't really expecting much. Plastic tables and chairs with different places to eat around the edge in metal food stalls. However, some of the food was really good! Try and find the little man selling seafood only. The best! He will advise which is the best fish and then you can watch him cook it freshly in front of you. We tried the squid a couple of times and a fish that bedding know the name of in English. We had some great fried rice, beef soup and spring rolls from the stall next door but one to him and this made a really delicious, cheap but traditional Malaysian dinner!

Try if you want to visit the locals and are open minded

• Visited September 2013
Northants
“Fantastic food a little quieter and cooler than the long beach.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The indian food stall was wonderful I could have eaten here every night. My husband liked the western Z stall and my eldest son enjoyed the Teriyaki stall, It really is good for families because every one can choose something from a different stall. The food was consistantly good and the place was very clean

Visited July 2013